Thursday, April 2, 2009

manti

We went to Manti two weekends ago to play, Kenny took his guys down to have a little fun playing paintball (which I had never done before came back bruised and clear full of burs but had a blast despite it all) and eating a ton of food. Dylan and Connor had a ton of fun swimming in the hot tub with Kenny, playing on all of Grandpas fun toys and eating as many snacks and treats as they could manage. I guess that's what Grandparents are for and that's why they love it there so much.


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Marci Jolley said...

I can't believe you played paint ball!! SCARY!!! I am a wimp, I would never do that. When are you leaving to KC? I will be in UT april 20th til May 9.

Rhett & Angela said...

Hey, I am so glad you found me. I am finding so many people who have blogs now. It's so fun. Your boys are so cute. They are getting so big, it's crazy how fast they grow. It looks like you had a lot of fun paint balling. I will have to try it sometime.

Josh N Kim said...

Super cute boys! I know Kenny is leaving Monday, When are you leaving for the summer Rach?

Rees Family said...

What great pictures. I finally realized that you had posts from January. They are all really great.

Jamie said...

Ya it's nice out here, you're gonna love it! And are you driving out here?!

Spencerandkirsty said...

Hey! No we arent out there yet we fly out next Monday? What about you? Im excited to get out there. Kaybree is going to love playing with your little boys!