Monday, December 28, 2009

First Day of Life

Here she is on her first day of life. Olivia Claire arrived December 12th at 11:16pm. Weighing in at 7lbs 13oz and 21 in long she is officially our runt, and we couldn't be happier about it. She is an amazing baby. She is super mellow and a beautiful baby. We can't stop staring at her. She rarely cries and her brothers are so in love with her. Dylan of course is a good help, he wants to hold her and then he's done after about 30 seconds. But he needs to know where she is all the time. If he can't see that I'm holding her he asks where she is. Connor on the other hand could hold her all day. He can't walk by her without stopping to kiss her head and say "Hi baby girl". He's always telling me "our baby girl is so cute". And I have to agree. She is lucky to have these big brothers, for now anyway. :) We are all doing well, just trying to adjust to a life with another member among us. I must say everyone is doing a remarkable job. Kenny is the best help EVER. Cooking, Laundry, I did nothing but hold my new baby for the first week of her life. Kenny gets up with the boys, gets them ready and off to school, feeds them and plays with them. He's the best, I consider myself a lucky woman to have him.


 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Kelly & Charlene Moore said...

Rachel she is adorable. The boys look so happy to have her here as well as Kenny he looks so happy. You all look so happy. Hope all is good with you guys and hope you had a good chritmas hope to see you guys soon.

Marci Jolley said...

She is so pretty!! When we left your house Jake said "I hated to keep saying it but she is really the most pretty baby I have ever seen."
I am glad that everything is going so well for you! And I am jealous that Kenny gets to be around to help with everything!! That is so nice!

Jayme said...

She is beautiful Rach! GOOD JOB!! I love her, and I LOVE that your boys are so cute! they are going to be the best big brothers ever! It is so nice that you are able to have so much support from Kenny! I can't wait to meet her!

Scott and Chelsey said...

She is a gorgeous baby! Congrats! That's crazy that you had her the next day after the cabin!

Katie McCaul said...

CONGRATS! She is a doll...i bet you love having a little girl!

Kara Kaufman said...

What a remarkable family!! Your baby girl is beautiful. And good job Kenny!

Rees Family said...

She is such a gorgeous baby. We just love her. As you know Kayla can't seem to get enough of her. She talks about her all the time when we are at home. We love you guys.