Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kansas city

We have Arrived!! ok it was a while ago but now I am finally documenting it. I even remembered to do it backward so the newest pictures are last. Yay for me. Anyway this is the boy's summer room and outside our apartment flying kites, they were awesome. And playing in the sand volleyball court. Love sand playing, HATE cleaning up after it. I don't understnd why little boys have to pack it into every crack, crevis, and pocket before they're done.I had a sand box in the tub when they were done and I'm still washing it out of their hair. Punks. Anyway it's nice here, tons to do and now it's getting hot, and humid so we're glad the pool is finally open.


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rees Family said...

That is so true. It makes such a mess but they have so much fun you hate to keep them from playing in it.
Bye the way we miss you guys already.

Aaron and Melanie Gordon said...

Your apartments look way nice...Hope you guys are having a great/successful summer!

Josh N Kim said...

Looks like a Paaaarty!! I am glad you made it and you like the area. Tell Kenny I say Hi! Give the boys a kiss for me.

Sarah said...

HEY!! So glad to see your new photos up! I miss seeing all of you! xoxoxoxox and some more xoxoxoxox