Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Girl??!!!!!!


So I totally prepared myself for a boy. Three boys, I was going to go gray very early. Then she says I think this is a girl. A Girl?!! Really? Then I see it, her little girl parts, and they're AWESOME,just like the rest of her. YAY!!!! A girl. We are SOOO totally psyched. I can not wait to meet this little person growing inside of me. I wonder what she'll be like and what she'll look like. (she better have at least one of my features) I have a feeling she will rock our little boy world to its core and I can't wait. I have never been so excited to shop in the girl section and make little pink (maybe purple :) )blankets to wrap her up in. I can't believe it!!

12 comments:

Spencerandkirsty said...

YAY!!!! That is so exciting! Congrats!! Ps.When in the heck are you guys coming back??

Jamie said...

I'm so excited for you!! That is gonna be one spoiled girl!!

Unknown said...

Yay!! That is great news. She is sure going to be one loved little girl. I hope everything is going good. Tell the family hi for us. Take care and let us know when you're back home. Congrats.. Girls are tons of fun:)

Adair said...

I'm so excited that your world is about to turn a little more pink! Girls are so much fun and so fun to shop for. Your boys are so handsome, this little one will no doubt be a beautiful little thing. Congratulations.

Marci Jolley said...

Rach, I am so excited for you guys. 3 boys would have been fun and CRAZY, but a little girl will be SOOOOOO awesome. Have you thought of any names??

Rhett & Angela said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you. Girls are so much fun. I'm sure it will be nice for you to have another girl in the house. Congrats!

Jacie and Johnny said...

Congratulations Rachel! That's so exciting for you guys!! It's perfect.....2 boys and a girl!

Katie McCaul said...

HOORAY!!! Congrats...you guys will have such a cute girl.

Kevin and Janae said...

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SO CUTE!!! I am so cute a little baby rach! HORRAY!!!

Rees Family said...

We are so excited for you guys. Girls are lots of fun. She will definitely be loved by her brothers. I bet she will look just like you. I can't wait to go girl shopping with you. It will be so much fun.

Kevin and Janae said...

DUDE!! I miss you first off! haha and Second, WE ARE HAVING BABIES.. yay for us! haha We HAVE to go shopping together and I cant wait to spoil your little girl to death, she is going to be the cutest thing EVER!

Marcistar said...

Rachel we are so excited for you guys!!!! Can't wait to see you at book club!